Hey guys! Hope you’ve had a lovely bank holiday weekend! I went back home this weekend which I love because it means I can see my family and actually spend time with other human beings which I do rarely now I’m on my placement living on my tod.
Not gunna lie most of the time I struggle being on my own. Mostly because my anxiety flares up and I start going crazy talking to myself. But there are some perks which you start to miss when you go back to living at home.
1. You can spend all night having a huge Netflix binge and with no judgement.
2. You can eat what ever you like…. Ice cream for dinner anyone?
3. Your rooms can be as messy as you want…you know your phone charger is under three layers of clothes.
4. You can spent 80% of the day in pajamas.
5. “Omg I’m so busy tonight” means emerdale and kardashians is on
6. You can sit doing you makeup with nothing on and be fine with it
7. You can leave your washing up for when you can actually be bothered… Meaning your not gunna do it after a manicure.
8. You can have a mini rave to Craig David, complete with hair brush and dancing in your pants.
9. You can do a few sit ups and “yoga breathing” and call that your workout for the week.
10. You can go that extra day without washing your hair because there’s nobody there to smell it.
I hope these make you feel better if you live on your own. And if you don’t… Look what your missing out on!
Like and comment!