Because I’m only going for a few days I’m trying to condense what i want to take. I’ve narrowed it down to these toiletries…
- Garnier minerals deodorant – obviously deodorant is a must and this one will be sure not to mark any of my clothes
- Simple makeup wipes – because I’m only going for a few nights I won’t be wanting to do my whole night skin routine, so makeup wipes are super quick and easy for on the go
- Simple Face wash – travel size so perfect for travel
- Gucci guilty perfume – for when I dress up a bit
- Calvin Klein truth- everyday perfume
- Tangle teezer
- No 7 essential moisture- I’ll use this morning and night
- Lush yuzu and cocoa shower gel -small and smells yummy
- Dove colour care shampoo – I’ve recently dyed my hair blonder so this is a must. The conditioner shown is out the garner nutrisse hair dye kit
As well as this I will obviously have my makeup bag with the essentials of what I’ll need. I’ve limited myself to only one shadow palette, and then a small variety of lipsticks and glosses.
I treated myself to having my nails done yesterday, just a paint as my nails are generally in good condition. I had a French manicure so it will go with all my outfits.. And a bit of glitter. I love them and they were only a fiver.
I’ve also done a face mask this afternoon that I’ve got out of this months glamour magazine. They have a really good range of free products this month from the balance me range, including a eye cream and body lotion so make sure to run and get yours before they sell out!
Hope you’re all having a lovely Easter.
Make sure you stay posted next week as I’ll be starting a five minute workout series to start working those eggs off!
Be sure to comment below any other good travel products.