I remember a time when I used to go out like three times a week… Now most weekends I’m sat with a cuppa watching emerdale on catch up. But on the nights I do go out getting ready is the best bit! And if you’re anything like me it goes something like this…
- Omg I only have seven hours to get ready I must start right now….
- *does mental scan of body to check of all the things that need doing…nails legs tan etc*
- I’m just gunna have a quick bath… Comes out two hours later. But at least now there is not one unwanted hair on your body
- You put some background music on while you get ready but end up dancing round to Beyoncé in your knickers…
- The battle of getting perfectly even streak-free fake tan begins… Then the harder battle of getting it off your hands
- You look at the tiny dress you have to fit in and immediately Google foods that won’t cause bloating
- The millions of texts sent to your friend… “Are you wearing a coat? What shall we predrink? Is he going? Can I borrow your Mac lipstick?”
- Having a little Facebook/Twitter stalk to see who’s going out
- Watches at least 10 YouTube makeup tutorials hoping to nail the Kendal Jenner look…
- Crap my eyebrows don’t match
- Okay I think I have enough makeup on my face lets just put shit loads of setting spray on so I can’t move my face
- Wiggles your dress on just in time for your friend to arrive… Sambucca time!
As much as I love going out, the getting ready bit is the part I definitely enjoy most. And I’m finally getting a social life this weekend!
Let me know if you agree!