Anyone can start yoga, and start reaping the benefits straight away!
- Exercise for all abilities – whether you’re super fit or avoid the gym like the plague, yoga can be a perfect form of exercise for you, it can be as gentle or as invigorating as you feel.
- You can get super cute yoga outfits- just one of the many perks of doing yoga is that you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in to do it. But nowadays there are so many funky leggings and funny slogan tops, you just have to join the hype.
- It relaxes you – after a yoga class you feel a new sense of calm. Whether you’re stressed from work or suffer from anxiety, yoga can help to just chill you out…
- You’ll see the progression- once you get more confident, strong and flexible, you’ll be able to conquer more poses and improve visibly.
- It’s good for your health – yoga boasts numerous health benefits, such as improving digestion, boosting your immune system, helping your cardiovascular system and encouraging happiness.
If your considering starting check out yoga with Adriene’s channel on YouTube, her beginners videos and 30 day challenge are super for starting out.